Geotechnical applications often require advanced constitutive models for the simulation of the non linear, time dependent and anisotropic behaviour of soils and rock.
Developed by Bentley Systems, PLAXIS includes geometry creation tools and automated settings to allow geotechnical problems to be analysed efficiently & accurately with the minimum of training.
An extensive range of 2D and 3D versions are available, including finite element analysis (FEA), limit equilibrium, dynamics, transient ground water flow and thermal capabilities, to suit your project requirements and budget.
- PLAXIS 2D: Industry leading 2D analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics, with Standard, Advanced and Ultimate versions
- PLAXIS 3D: Powerful 3D analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering and rock mechanics, with Standard, Advanced and Ultimate versions
- PLAXIS LE: Extensive 2D or 3D limit equilibrium slope stability analysis with related unsaturated seepage groundwater flow estimation or stress analysis.
- PLAXIS 2D WorkSuite: Combined finite element and limit equilibrium 2D package that includes specialized functionality for vibration, groundwater, and heat flow analysis.
- PLAXIS 3D WorkSuite: Combined finite element and limit equilibrium 3D package that includes specialized functionality for vibration and groundwater analysis.
- PLAXIS Designer: Geotechnical model builder to reduce time for design and analysis using engineered earth structures, construction, topology, borehole, and water data.
- PLAXIS Monopile Designer: Unique design tool for monopile foundations to reduce wind farm costs.