We offer discounts upto 55% when you buy more than 1 License
Not sure which version is the right one for you ? Use the live chat to reach us 💬
STEEL CONNECTIONS AND MEMBERS
IDEA StatiCa is a steel connection design software for all types of welded and bolted connections, base plates, footings, and anchoring. It also enables you to solve buckling and stability of steel members.
- Intuitive design of simple and even highly complex connections
- Pass/fail results for any connection, based on AISC, Eurocode, etc.
- 250 ready-made templates, 10,000+ configurations
- Easy application of any required loading to the project
- Complete report including stiffness, seismicity and buckling
UNIQUE METHOD & ENGINE (CBFEM)
IDEA StatiCa was the first one to combine the traditional Component method (i.e equations) with FEM analysis. Together with universities, we have created a method called CBFEM, tested it thoroughly, and enabled its usage in a beautiful engineering application.
- Joint is divided into components.
- All steel plates are modeled by finite element method assuming ideal elastic-plastic material.
- Bolts, welds and concrete blocks are modeled as nonlinear springs.
- Finite element model is used for analyzing internal forces in each of the components.
- Plates are checked for limit plastic strain – 5% acc. to EC3.
- Each component is checked according to specific formulas defined by the national code, similarly as when using component method.