IDEA StatiCa - Become a certified connection design professional
What will you learn?
- How to use IDEA StatiCa software from entry to the most advanced level.
- Design and code-check your welded and bolted steel connections, footings and anchoring of various topologies and loading.
- Obtain critical information about the connection design and its compliance with the code (Eurocode, AISC, etc.).
- Understand the design assumptions of IDEA StatiCa and how to interpret them. Get familiar with the Component-based Finite Element Method (“CBFEM”).
- Optimize connection design topology while keeping the design code-compliant.
- How IDEA StatiCa works with programs like SAP2000 and ETABS, Tekla Structures, Autodesk Advance Steel, Revit.
How does the course look like?
- 12 tutored lessons, including a trial lesson for free.
- Group tutoring and forums with shared successes and failures of other students
- More than 10 hours of narrated videos
- About 400 pages of tutorials, theory, and visualizations prepared for your studies
- Various quizzes and assignments to check your progress
- About 40-50 hours of study in total
What did graduates say about the course?
|The course average rating by participants: 9.1/10|